- This event has passed.
September 21, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$49
Session 2 – Monday September 21 (SOLD OUT)
Come Join Us!
This is a comprehensive 3 hour VCE Business Management Revision Lecture to be held online on Monday September 21, 2020. This is a great time as you will likely be either finished the content or close to finishing. This gives you the time to focus on working towards the exam early in the school holidays, using the information and notes taken from the session. There will be 3 areas of focus for this lecture:
- Unit 3 content, covering all 3 areas of study
- Unit 4 content, covering both areas of study, including the updates to the 2020 study design
- Exam preparation. Here we will focus on areas that students have found difficult in past exams, and look at how to avoid the common mistakes made in the exam so you give yourself the best opportunity to perform your best.
All attendees receive a comprehensive summary booklet with practice exam questions and sample answers. There is also an opportunity to have your questions answered.
- This is a live event that will take place online via zoom. The format will be as a webinar where students are able to view the presenter and slides while typing their questions into a Q&A box.
- The summary booklet will be referred to often during the session and will be posted out closer to the event.
- A unique webinar link will be emailed closer to the event. When purchasing, please ensure you enter the correct email details to ensure you receive the link
- If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Schools that wish to purchase multiple tickets and have booklets posted to the school, please contact John via email at email@example.com to organise.